Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Happy B'Day

Weekend was filled with food session again cause 2 poh and 2 kong came to KL to visit their children. They wanted to have the barbequed pork at Jalan Tung Shin but when we reached there, they were not open for business on that day. Maybe it's because the next day is Mooncake Festival. Dissapointed, we went to another restaurant at Pudu for.....

Roast duck and goose. We had roast goose that time. The first time I had roast goose was at Hong Kong and it was really really good. I still prefer the one in Hong Kong. Hehe. But this restaurant is really famous. A few newspaper had featured this restaurant in the news before. Hehe. The roast goose was really nice, just too much fat. Hehe.

On the next day, we went to Overseas Restaurant for dinner with William and his kai ma. It was her birthday celebration. Food was okay. The good thing was the food was served while it is still freaking hot. Good job. Haha. No pictures because William took pictures that night. Will wait for him to upload. Haha. Lazy me :p

Monday was the most tiring day of my life. In the evening, I have to go send mummy from her office to Plaza Damas for her massage appointment. Then it was 1 hour jam from Sri Hartamas till home. So boring sitting in the car. Luckily I brought Baby along and she entertained me a bit in the car. Hehe. Sayang Baby.

When I reached home, it was already 7.30. I rushed up to change and go out again. Fetch Ken and straight "fly" to Semenyih. Was in a hurry that night for...

Kitt-y's birthday surprise!!! Well not a surprise cause he found out when he picked up Lauren's call. Aihh... but it was fun. It was initially a house warming party for him and his friends but I suggested to celebrate his birthday together cause there will be more friends on that day. Ken-y brought me to this place that sells really pretty cupcakes. Hehe.


You can choose the design, size of the cupcakes and wordings that you want to put in. It's really pretty. Had a tough time choosing the design and ended up with this. Apple, trees and love :) *shy*. Hope that he likes it. Had 1 cupcake before I leave and it was really good. Way better than my expectation :p

Rushed home again to study because the next day in Nuclear Medicine paper. Studied and sleep and study and sleep and study and sleep and study the whole night. I was really tired till it's difficult to keep my eyes open the entire night. This morning, woke up early and drove to uni. Still have some time for quick review of the notes while Sai Weng....
Sleep just right beside me. So envy that he can sleep. So I "decorated" him with my driving companion found in the car. Haha. Cute right? Boi boi looks like as he was kissing Sai Weng. HAHAHAHA!!!

It's the fasting month for the Malays. Sometimes, it really freaks me out when suddenly in the middle of the night you can smell food. SCARY!!!!

Got to go now. Have to start Virology.

~BuHBaI~

No comments: