Thursday, September 4, 2008

Fishing .... again :p

chika chika: Yes. Jom makan. You belanja :P
William: Yeah lor. Korean food got a lot of side dishes one. Only half are nice ( in my opinion ). Haha.
Rachel: That is the first time of me drinking ginseng soup Korean style so I don't know got rice. Will ask them not to put it next time. Oh really? Which one? Okay. Go together next time then :p
Darren: Ohhh... ic ic. I thought it's a bar. Haha.
Waileng: I thought u say want porridge steamboat? Since she loves porridge. Korean also can but might be quite expensive la. Depends on what you order. I'm fine with both. Ask opinion from others bah :p




My second fishing trip, which was long long time ago, was way better than the first fishing trip. Caught a lot of fishes :p Happy happy!!! Some funny thing happened too!!!


First fish of the day was by Chung Siew. See.... the fish is trying to escape and in a panic state. Haha.


Tadaa.. out from the water, take photo and released back into the water.... all done in a flash to ensure that the fish won't die. Haha.



A grasshopper landed on my jeans. Haha. Seriously, I don't know that grasshopper can fly. I thought they can only hop, from the name. Haha.


Fishing team for the day consist of me, Kitt-y, Kinn-y, CS, Chai and Mao. All very busy ... waiting for the fish to eat their bait. Haha.


Notice the fishes? Those thinggy on the water surface are actually fishes putting their mouth up on the surface water to ..... I have no idea what is the purpose of doing that. You know why??

Kinn-y went to the opposite send... and caught a small fish. Haha.

See... it's really small :p


Mao "accidently" caught a fish. I used the word accidently because he was rolling his bait back to him cause he thought the bait was gone. Then suddenly, the fish bite the bait and.... taddaaaaa.....



Happy Mao with his fish. Please pay attention to his fishing rod. It's new... and will be mentioned later....

Another fish by .... hmmm no idea. I forgot.

Then the owner of the fishing ponds came over and gave us some tips on how to tie the hook properly, what bait to use and showed one amazing trick where he throw a special hook out and rolled it in. The hook will stick to any part of the fish that it pass by. Hence, you can use that technique to catch any fish.

He used Mao's fishing rod to test it. Mao's fishing rod is just 1 day old. He bought it brand new the day before. I think it's rm 200 or 300 plus. Everyone was watching as the boss throw and roll it in..... Then suddenly... the hook must have hit a big big big fish till the whole rod broke into few portions and flew directly into the pond. What is left is only the thing to roll the string in. Others went straight into the water. Everyone was.... OMG!!! Then the boss say, I don't guarantee one ah, or something like that. Which means that he will not pay for the loss. But then the most expensive part of the rod is the thing to roll the string in. The other part of the fishing rod is around Rm 60 or 70 only. So, it's not that painful but still, a bit painful.

The boss took his fishing rod and try to "catch" other part of the rod back. Suddenly......

Tada....... A big fish was caught. They called it Brabu or.. something like that. Another name will be (a place in Indonesia) Cat fish. Haha...


See... the fish is really big. Kind of scary, if you ask me. Looks like monster....

Everybody take turns to take photo with the fish...


Check out Kitt-y rockstar style. Haha. He's like holding a guitar in a rock concert. Rock on Kitt-y!!


Then it was time to go for the fish... bye bye...




All of these are different fishes caught by ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!! Hehe. Since my fishing rod is the smallest, I can only catch those small fish that is at the side. Name of the fish is 9 Lines (directly translated from Cantonese). All 3 are caught at different time okay. I caught a few more but didn't take photo of them since they are all the same. I think I caught around 7 same fishes that day at different spot and different time. Haha. Quantity winner = ME ME ME ME ME ME. But Quality winner is...... will be announced later. Haha.



They said this is Piranha. You know, the fish that eat meat. Haha. Caught by CS. Take note of those sharp teeth on the side. Scary!!


This, my friend, is the most fishing mistakes that all of us made that day. When we throw our bait out, it will be stuck to the tree. Haha. I thought I'm the only one that be making all these mistakes but everyone did the same thing. I'm not that bad afterall, eh? Hehe.

Okay. The winner of Quality section is.....


Kitt-y. That is the one and only fish he caught that day. You can see from the colour of the photo that it's evening that time. The sun is going down. We reached there at 8 in the morning and Kitt-y first and only fish is at 4 or 5pm. Haha. But I'm happy for him. At least he caught a fish and it's really a big fish. Hehe.

That's the end of my second fishing trip. Promised myself will not go fishing before my exam ends. So sad :(

Today was the first day of exam for us. First paper is Oncology. Not bad.. not too hard and some questions are quite hard. Have no idea what the question is asking and no idea what to answer. But i wrote a lot of thing (except those that ask you list or state) for each questions. Hehe. *pat my self on the back* Good job. Hope that all the following papers, esepcially Pharmacology will be easy. Pray really hard and also study even harder!!! Good luck, ppl.. All the best!!

~BuHBaI~







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah, so many fish...you should cook it.

Anonymous said...

Good luck for your exam...

mk tan said...

memancing memang aktiviti yang menyeronokkan... bagus...

Anonymous said...

jie,why u nv show out ur picture geh..
i only see kitt.. T_T''

WaiWai said...

william : Cannot la. Must put back into the pond one. And thank you... :p

mk tan: Yes. I have to agree. it may sound boring but it isn't. When are you coming back for holidays? Ask Kitt to bring you go fishing. I think you will enjoy it too.

canice: Hehe. These few days don't feel pretty mah cause exam stress. Face like shit. So don't want to take picture of myself. Furthermore, the fishes are the main characters for that day. I'm only the "keh leh feh" :p