Saturday, September 20, 2008

Things I did on the last day of exam till today.

Do you know that when you are used to studying for final exam or busy with school stuff, when it all ended, you will feel very empty. I'm not bragging that I've finished my 3 years bachelor degree but it is really the truth. You tend to do silly stuff. Well, not all are silly but some are silly.

1. Take group photos with your classmates and lecturers that are available to take photo with you at that time.

Photobucket

This is 90% of my classmates. Some were missing. I think some went home early. Maybe they are not in the mood to take photos.
Ps: Check out Sai Weng's face expression. Is he relief cause the exam ended or what?? Haha.


Photobucket
Front row left is Dr Lim Soo Thye. He is a very nice lecturer. He really help students a lot, especially when we really really really desperately need his help. He will never let us down. Thank you Dr. Lim. Standing most right is Dr Wong. She's very nice too. Her working outfits are really nice sometimes. Hehe. She's very soft spoken but I have to admit, her classes are quite boring. But she's really nice. Hehe.


Photobucket
On the left corner is the cutest lecturer on earth, Dr Say. Not the handsome type of cute but those kawaii type of cute. In his lecture slides, he placed a lot of Suicide Bunny cartoons to keep us entertained. Haha. But his exam questions are quite tricky. Want tips? Study all the learning outcomes. Haha. He is as kawaii-cute as Chi Jing but Chi Jing claimed that she is cuter than Dr Say. Hahaha. Plus, he's very sporting too. He is willing to have satay lunch with us when we visited MINT last month. Whatever questions we asked him, he will answer in an intelligent way. Hehe.








The lecturer that is tallest will be Dr Gideon. He used to give lecture in Singapore, if I'm not mistaken. He's lectures are very easy to understand but his exam questions are not easy to answer at all. Haha. He teached us Genetics. This cross with this will get this and this and this. Hehe.




On the bottom left is Dr Kho. She has very high expectation on her students. I used to get headache if I sit directly in front of the speaker during her lecture class because her voice volume will increase and decrease and increase and decrease. Sometimes when she said something too loud, I will jump a bit from my seat. Haha. She teaches us Molecular Biology. The lecturer standing behind me is Dr Kim. She's a very nice lecturer too. I think she teached us one subject nearly every semester except on those months where she went on maternity leave. On the right, that is Dr Woo (or according to Sai Weng is Dr Ooo.. Hehe. He always pronounce her name like that but he's not making fun of her name. It's just... I don't know. He's used to pronouncing her name like that, no offence Dr Woo). She's a very sporting lecturer who looks very nice with short hair. She's really funny too but I cannot tell her joke here because... it's quite.. sensitive. Haha.




Standing on the right is Dr Tang. She's the one and only lecturer that give open book test. But you really cannot find the answer from the notes. Haha. All are critical thinking questions. Hehe. But she is Cindy's kai ma. She's really nice and friendly. You can talk to her as if she's your best friend. She teached us the last few chapters of Genetics.

Those are the lecturers that we can find that day. Some are not in the office and some MIA. After that, we went down to ground floor to take class photos, again. Hehe.



Whole class photo. A bit far because the volunteer-cum-passer-by-student was a bit shy for taking photo of us and he didn't really know how to operate Shu Ying's pro camera. Hehe. Hence, he stood quite far and didn't zoom. Outcome = everyone look really far and small here. Haha.



Everybody looking to the right when taking this photo. It's quite funny because we wanted to do some silly pose for the photos but we have no idea what silly pose we should do. Hehe. I'm one of the few who didn't smile in the photo. Haha.




Back(side) photos. Hehe. Each of us are wearing our class t-shirt designed by Cindy. The design is really good. I gave some opinion too okay :p (proud).

2. Celebrated end of exam with Kitt-y by having steamboat dinner. I requested for it since I have the urge of eating steamboat out of a sudden. It was okay. For me, most of the steamboat restaurants are the same. The difference will be the sauce. Pulau Ketam Steamboat Restaurant sauces are quite nice. I heard from Wai Leng that there's this steamboat restaurant in Mutiara Damansar with good sauce as well. Even the steamboat ingredients are fresh. Will try that soon. Haha.

3. Woke up early the next day to follow my sis car. Sis sent me to Wai Leng's house. We wanted to go 1U for shopping but then we couldn't get what we want, hence we just walked around. Had BBQ Plaza for lunch. Although we ordered the express individual lunch set and when the food arrived at our table, the portion seemed very little. BUT it is really filling. Haha. We are so wrong about the portion. Hehe.

4. Went to Mei Yee's place to bathe and play cards while waiting for time to pass. The loser during the cards game will have to drink one full cup of water. Haha. Poor TW cause I think she drank around 1.5 liter of water while the other 0.5 litre was shared by me and Wai Leng. Haha. Pity her.

5. Went to Pudu for dinner. It's Pui See's birthday dinner even though her birthday was the following day. Around 12 people attended the dinner including Jullian and gf!! Hehe. His gf is really nice and friendly. No photos because I forgot to bring my camera out (kek sei Wai Leng... haha). Luckily, Siew Ling (hope I got the correct spelling), Jullian's gf brought her camera. All the dinner photos are with her. I will get it from Jullian soon :p

6. Took silly photos with Pui See's birthday present.
Photobucket

And Wai Leng..
Photobucket
Hahahahahahaha. Memang wtf.

7. Went back all the way to Mamak King for yumcha session. Talked about ghost stories the whole session. Kian Shen came out with some really "interesting" fact which until now, I have no idea if what he said last is truth or not. Seriously, I think Kian Shen has a good potential of becoming a successful direct seller or sales person.

8. Went to Mei Yee's house to overnight since she begged me and Wai Leng to sleep at her house. I think she's a bit scared by the ghost stories. I don't blamed her because I'm scared as well. Hahaha.

9. Alarm clock went off at 6 am. After disabling it, I went back to sleep a while. at 6.20am I woke up again. Woke Wai Leng up and....
Me: Wai Leng, 6.20am edi.
Wai Leng: Okay. Haiz... I'm still very tired.
Me: Yeah... me too...
Both: (moments of silence)...... ZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Haha. Actually we wanted to wake up early because Wai Leng wanted to go this skin clinic nearby Times Square. This clinic is very famous and if you want to get consultation earlier, you will have to go early in the morning to queue up and get a number for yourself. Haha. Wai Leng's face got a little bit problem so she wanted to see this doctor. But us being really tired, slept all the way through 10.30am.

10. Went to Sg Wang for shopping session with Wai Leng. Initial sing k session was canceled due to some reason. Hence, we walked around. I managed to get 2 tops and 1 pair of earrings. Wai Leng went home empty handed because the top that looks really good on her was quite expensive and she doesn't want to spend too much. Bought what we initially wanted to get the day before.

11. Took lrt home. It has been ages since I didn't travel by lrt. When I reached the Cempaka station, took a taxi home. As usual, the taxi driver cheated my money again. I said nothing because I'm too lazy to ask him. Furthermore, the taxi stinks. All I wanted to do was just get off from the taxi as soon as possible. No more taxi for few months. Not all taxi drivers are mean though.

12. Online till now.

These are stuff that I do since last Thursday evening. Hehe. Although sounds boring but I'm really happy these few days. I missed my galz very much. It just feels so comfortable being around them. Because I don't have to talk much and yet they could understand me. Hehe.

Have to go prepare tuition notes now.

~BuHBaI~

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! taking pics with the lecturers isnt silly okay. we already did it in year 2 and 3, with different lecturers, in the middle of the padang. :x

gosh..feeling like i missed alot by not joining. :( when's the next chance?

Anonymous said...

Wow, hahaha and memang WTF, hahaha. At last you manage to put your add at the middle of the post. Congrats

LOL

WTF?

byes

WaiWai said...

Rachel : Padang? Which padang? Haha. Next chance should be Mei Yee's birthday.

William : Haha. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Haha. The "padang" when you walk from canteen to SE, the one with pine trees. :P

WaiWai said...

..... You call that "padang" O.O"

Anonymous said...

haha, no problem, i can belanja you. Not at Dragon-i lah, at.....Mamak stall beside the cleavage one.

LOL

Anonymous said...

Rachel: Hey for the next meiyee and soon's bday celebration..u better join...ngek ngek ngek...coz i afraid of the new plan, u dun feel like wan to join...

Hoho: hey hey...i bought a teddy bear necklace la..rm5 one. remember? hehe...

Anonymous said...

Haha..thats the closest to the padang we can have. Lecturers pass by, walk to our direction then join us take photo. Imagine 50ppl taking self timer pics. Lol.

Waileng : TW told me, then said for sure i wont join. What plans u guys wana do la..i wana go. :(