Thursday, September 25, 2008

First visit to Wendy's

My final year presentation was yesterday. Was really nervous the whole morning till halfway through the presentation, I felt much calm. Haha. It's normal for me. My panels were Dr Mohamed, Dr Sit and Dr Tang. They are really nice. During the Q & A session, a few funny moments happened. Haha.

Dr. Mohamad: You mentioned indoor air pollution may cause disease to human beings. Can you name a few diseases?
Me: (panic) Erm... Legonnaire's disease and sick building syndrome.
I was supposed to elaborate more on those 2 disease but I forgot about the description for both disease. I just smile nervously at Dr Mohamed. At the same time I had this sparkling watery eyes looking at him, as those kesian type. He wanted to open his mouth to say something but when he saw my look, he just smiled and never ask me for further explanation!!! Phew... lucky. Thank you Dr. Mohamed. Hehe.

Dr. Sit: You used bacillus subtilis in your study. Why didn't you use bacillus cereus since both of them come from the same family, which is bacillus?
Me: (panic) This is cause when I collect the bacteria culture from the lab, they do not have this bacteria sample yet.
OMG!! I blamed the lab. I was not supposed to say this but then I don't know what to answer. I think the answer was supposed to be bacillus subtilis can form colonies which make quantification process easier while bacillus cereus form spores. So, it's hard to count them. I think it's something like that. Anyway, Dr. Sit smiled again. Haha. Hopefully he will accept my answer. Haha.

I was told that I'm lucky because the lecturer didn't gave me a hard time during Q & A session. As for Nay Wah, she gave a wrong answer and her panel keep on pin-pointing at her answers. OMG. Pity.

Anyway, I'm relieved that everything had ended. Still waiting for the result to be out. Hope that I pass all the subjects. *praying really super hard*

After the presentation, I went to the hair saloon with TW. I wanted to colour my hair since the grey hairs are getting more visible. Hate it when that happens. Oh well, have to colour hair again. Money fly away again. Aihh, my hair is my most treasure possesion which is also the part that I spent a lot of money on. Hehe. Happy when have nice hair. TW had a hair cut yesterday and am relieved when she's satisfied with the cut. I was really worried that she might not like it since Tom cut her hair till shoulder length. Wanted to cam whore with TW but she refused to do so :( nvm, it's okay. She doesn't like to take pics. Hehe.

After that, we went to Wendy's for brunch. But it was already 3pm. Hehe. Both of us never tried Wendy's before. I suggested that place because I heard that their burgers are quite nice. That place was recommended by Sue and Tom too. They said the shrimp burger was nice. Something special and different. The nuggets were nice too but a little bit expensive. Beef burger was nice too.


Photobucket

This is my meal. The price was nearly the same with McD. I had Shrimp burger since I'm a big fan of seafood and I never have a shrimp burger before. Hehe.

Photobucket

This is how the burger looks like. TW had beef burger. She said the mustard tasted a bit weird. Haha.

Well, that is basically what I did yesterday. Oh yeah, something is wrong with Kitt-y's laptop screen.

Photobucket
I've circled the problems in red. I have no idea what is wrong with the laptop. All these 3 things suddenly appeared on the screen in different time. I told Kitt-y about it and he has no idea what is wrong too. He said use till the laptop "died" then only change to a new one. Haha. I'm sorry Mr Laptop. Did I treat you badly?? Are you okay??

Oh yeah, I forgot to post this up. Wai Leng has new hamster. Well she used to have 2 new hamster but 1 ran away. Hence left..
Photobucket
It is a he because you can see the male reproductive system there. Haha.

Photobucket
Photobucket
His eating habit is really weird. When you feed him, he will stuff everything into his mouth till it's full and run back to his "safe" place where he will spit everything out! Haha. I am not able to take a photo of him with his swollen mouth full of food cause he move really fast. Anyway, Wai Leng said this breed of hamster eat this way. Hehe. So cute.

Any suggestion on what I should do during my holidays??? I have nothing to do with no car to go out with friends. No place to go and ..... Please give me suggestions on what I can do at home!!

~BuHBaI~

5 comments:

=chuan guan= said...

graduated..and so lucky on ya presentation...

Anonymous said...

Lol. i know which friend, the one before darren, under dr LimST rite?

she did a quite major mistake on the type of inhibition, and unfortunately for her, two of the lecturers on her panel were pros in those Km and Vmax stuff, hence, she kena shoot kao kao. :x KF said she was gona cry.

cant wait to see TW's new hair. hmm..we can go out together, then you dont have to drive? haha..if i go ur hse baby will scream the place down. :P

RUN WITH THE WAVE said...

Hey there! Join us for a BBQ buffet at the beach in Penang with watersports activities included this Christmas! Check out my website at www.runwiththewave.com Thanks!

WaiWai said...

chuanguan: Hehe. Yeah. Lucky me. Thanks.
Rachel: Haha. She didn't tell me that she is going to cry but really pity her. Hehe. Okay. No problem. Make sure you come and pick me up also ya :p

Unknown said...

read this post here replica bags from china basics straight from the source get redirected here published here