Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My precioussssss :p

On the same day 22 years ago, my precious was born. Hehe. 18 years after my precious was born, we have been together till today. 4 years and counting. He never failed to fill my days with happiness and made me the most luckiest girl on Earth. Seriously!! I do admit that we do argue sometimes and some of the arguements are really huge. But these arguements actually made us stronger, understand each other more, treasure each other and grateful that we are still together and going strong. Let's start the journey of our 4 years. There are more photos but I can't find them.




This is the earliest photo of us. I think we're trying on the new webcam that my mum bought. Hehe.



He showered me with all kinds of gifts. Different value but each of them have a special meaning behind it. He taught that the value and quantity of the present is not important. The most important will be the meaning behind every single thing.


I guess most of you all heard about this rose. It is made of soap. Kitt have it hand-crafted for me in Phuket. He went to shopping centre to buy a blue soap. This is because I love blue rose. For him, real flowers will die one day. This is better. It won't die and stay pretty always. I love this very much. It's really pretty.





The second gift that is most valueble for me will be Baby. Both of us treasured this dog very much. She's like the thing that keep both of us strong. Thanks for the dog Kitt. It made me treasure life and you more. The most important thing will be it made me not afraid of dogs anymore.



My garden. My very own garden. Although it's gone now but Kitt made it just for me. Love it very much. He spent a lot of time digging, buying grass and everything you see in the picture. There is even a message on the garden but cannot show you all :p

We took a lot of photos together wherever we went. He's not a big fan of taking photo but he will do it because I want to. But I have to be quick and efficient cause he gets bored easily after taking too much photos. Hehe.







We had great food together. Some are good and really good but there were times when we had bad food.


Valcano ice cream. We used to have this very often especially on Tuesday because you can get this for 50% off. Hehe.


This is our vandalism artwork of the Valcano ice cream. It looks awful. We learnt never to play with food after that. Hehe.


Both of us love Japanese, Thai and BBQ food very much. These are among the similarities we have. Conclusion, both of us love to eat very much. Haha.


The lobster that we had when we're in Phuket. Kitt-y really sayang me a lot. On the day, we don't have much mone left but he insist that we should eat at least one lobster there since it's quite cheap. The lobster is really good by the way :p



On our first valentine's day, which is also my most memorable Valentine's Day. He made me this special dinner at his house. He prepared everything himself. I still remember every single detail of that night.




He even lit candles cause it's getting darker. The most Valentine's Day celebration of my life so far. No money can buy such memorable day.

As I mentioned earlier, Kitt-y is not a big fan of taking photographs. But he will do it for me no matter what he is doing....

When he's busy playing online games and I'm bored with nothing to do, I suggested to take a photo together and this is what he did. Hehe.

When he's driving and I'm bored. I put my bracelet on his hand and take photo of us holding hands together.

In KLCC where I asked him to sit on top of those kids riding machine to snap a photo. A few passer by even laughed at him. He don't care. He do it because I asked him to do it. It's for me :p

Him taking a photo with Rockxy. He don't fancy getting to near her because she's quite smelly sometimes but... yeah, cause I asked him to do it.

The biggest sacrifice will be asking him to stay still so I can snap a photo of him with a clown frame. You can see that he's actually not very into it but he did it just to satisfy me...

We love to travel too. We would take take the opportunity to travel together whenever we have a chance. It's hard because when I'm on holiday, his new term just started. When he's on holiday, I'm gaving final exams. But he always try to make me happy. He will skip classes to go for holidays with me.

Besides Singapore, Phuket was the international travelling country that we have been to. That holiday was really fun. Although short but he tried very hard to make sure that I've tried everything in Phuket, including the elephant ride which was damn expensive.


Kitt-y while trying the Thai massage. I say take photo, he straight away smile with the peace sign. Thank you :p



On my 21st birthday, he worked really hard. Because I told him that I envy my friend who have wonderful birthday celebration every year. My birthday are usually boring one. I knew about the BBQ dinne but he told me a lot of people cannot attend cause of busy working or exam. I said it's okay but deep inside my heart, I felt very disappointed.

On that night, a lot of people suddenly showed up. Including my Malacca friends. Kitt-y invited them over. I'm really touched.

I know that he's very tired and busy that day. He's at home doing all the preparation for my surprise party while I went out shopping with my galz. Felt very guilty after that. He's always sacrificing for me :(


Every year, he will bring me to his uni's annual dinner. He will bought me a new dress every year so that I could be pretty that night. I've been pretty for 2 years. He's been very handsome as my partner during the annual dinner.

No photos of the first annual dinner because I didn't expect to attend. But when accompany Kitt's getting his suit that night, I saw this really pretty dress and Kitt-y asked me to try it. It looks okay and Kitt-y decided to bring me to the dinner that night. So everything was in a rush and that was my first time attending a formal dinner. Very nervous but luckily he was with me :)
On the second annual dinner, we went to shop for formal attire again. Hehe.


He looks very good that night just that he didn't realised it. Handsome handsome. But... the most handsome Kitt-y will be year 2008 dinner where....
... he wore a full suit. SO HANDSOME LOR!!!
Hehe. Besides all these, we played a lot of online game together. Our name are usually very close to each other. We're "married" in Gunbound, first version of Maple Story and RO. Haha.
See.... his level is higher than me. He will always appear when someone bully or ks me. Aww... so sweet. Like my guardian angel.
That is just part of our journey this 4 years. I'm really thankful that I have him in my life. We may be in a steady relationship now but I think we are learning about each other everyday.
Kitt-y,
I'm very grateful for everything you have done for me.
I'm very happy that I have you in my life.
I'm very touched for every single surprises, big or small, that you have given for the past 4 years.
Thank you for choosing me as your girlfriend.
Thank you for tolerating my princess attitude.
Thank you for being the most understanding person.
Thank you for bringing me all the joy and happiness.
Thank you for sharing all your happy and unhappy moments with me.
Thank you for feeling sorry for me when I need people to pity me.
Thank you for showing me the world.
Thank you for all the great experiences.
Thank you for showing me what love is.
Thank you for being such a great boyfriend.
Thank you for making me the luckiest girl in the world. (people do envy me)
Thank you for everything that you have done for me just to make me smile.
Thank you for trying your best to see me everyday.
Thank you for directing me to the right path.
Thank you for all those time when you feel like yelling at me but didn't do so because you don't want me to be sad.
Thank you for keeping quiet and let me be when I'm being unreasonable.
Thank you for showering me with all your love and things that made me happy.
Thank you for being a great listener although sometimes you have no idea what I'm talking.
Thank you for doing revision with me during final exam although you don't know what I'm reading.
Thank you for trying very hard to include me in everything you do.
Thank you for trying very hard to fulfill all my needs.
Thank you for always telling me that you love me, regardless of the place and people around you.
Thank you for giving me a goodnight kiss on the phone everynight.
Thank you for always being my guardian angel to make sure I'm safe.
Thank you for always shielding me from all the bad things.
Thank you for all the attention, even though you are busy Zakum-ing or Dota-ing.
Thank you for spoiling me with limits.
Thank you for keeping me company when I'm bored.
Thank you for didn't hung up on me when I refused to end the conversation.
Thank you for holding my tiny hand.
Thank you for telling me the truth even though it hurts me the most. Somehow, it doesn't sounds really bad when it comes from your mouth.
Thank you for ignoring my flaws and making me feel very special.
Thank you for never giving up on me.
Thank you for everything.
The most important thing will be,
Thank you for loving me with all your heart. I love you very much too.

Happy 22nd birthday. I hope that you will love the small surprises from me this year. I know it's nothing compared to what you have done for me. But it's just my way of making your birthday a happy one. I will try harder next year.
~BuHBaI~

5 comments:

mk tan said...

thats so sweet...

Chika Chika said...

amboi amboi.
bahagia nyaaaaaa

WaiWai said...

mk tan & chika chika : *shy* ...

Anonymous said...

yah loh very sweet. OMG i'm gonna get diabetes if i read it again! LOL

Anonymous said...

envy la jie ...
so fast 4 years and counting liaw !!