Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Gotong-royong..

Last Sunday was spent gotong-royong in the office. I've shifted to a new place and my table is really really long. Hehe. I can spread my stuff to the next table as well because nobody sitting there currently. Haha. And my place is really strategic to watch TV. So while waiting for the computer to load or waiting for someone to pick up the call, I can stare at the tv for a while. It's not really cold though. Me likey :p But the cons will be far away from other people. If Yanti did not come tomorrow, I will be alone in the island :(

Anyway, we had dinner in the office after gotong-royong. Jet ordered catering service and the food are...

VEGETARIAN!!! I though they were real meat as in chicken, beef and pork. But then they said it's vegetarian. Hehe.

This will be oatmeal prawn. It is really good and it really do taste like real prawn. I think this is the best dish among other dishes.

This will be ... goose I think. Either goose or duck. But both of them look the same to me though. Can really tell the difference.

This will be chicken.. I think. Haha. Not really nice.


They said these are ribs. Either beef or pork ribs I guess. They didn't specify. Haha.

That's all for the update on food. I might be going to Hulu Langat for Thai food this coming Sat. I really missed the food there very much. On my last visit, they were extending the place. I wonder how it looks like now. I miss the tom yum.... yummy :)

Baby after her grooming session. She's all pretty girl now. I still have doubt if she's pregnant. What are the signs and symptoms of a pregnant dog eh? Anybody knows? Do enlighten me with more infos :)


These few nights were spent watching movies accompanied by my fav cookies. Currently watching Twilight. It is really romantic. Really really drop dead romantic. Maybe it's because the main actor is very very very like super ultra cute. Those eyes... OMG OMG OMG!
Well, got to stop now. Time for movie marathon again :)
~BuHBaI~






1 comment:

waileng said...

excuse me..twilight is the most most..yucks romance movie i seen lately lor !! romance not romance, thriller not thriller. That call lengjai ah? omg !! when the first time i watch it..then startly feel he's very bian tai lor..not lengjai lor..the actress also not lenglui lor. diu diu diu !! haha...

anyway...why baby pregnant? kena diu ah? hehe...