Saturday, April 18, 2009

Korean Food

Had Korean food for dinner just now at SS2 since it's the nearest to my office.


But it wasn't as nice as the one that I had in Ampang though. The beef was a big dissapointment. The food were tasteless. Only few side dishes were good. So far, this restaurant and the one in Kelana Jaya are not really good compared to the one in Ampang. I still prefer the one in Ampang, the one me and my sis always dine in last time. Even the one we had for TW's birthday was quite good too. Just a bit too spicy. Hehe.
I cried in the office today!!! Oh mi gosh. Got scolding from a patient. I had a few bad scoldings last time and this one was just normal only. But I have no idea why when I hung up the phone, I started to cry. My HOD was standing right next to me then, which kind of scare her. Haha. Malu betul. But me being the typical me, I cry whenever I want regardless of the place. I cried the most in the cinema and at home (of course!!). No shame at all!! Hahaha.
~BuHBaI~

No comments: