Thursday, April 16, 2009

Nibble nibble nibble nibble nibble~~

Jullian: Nope. Only souveniers for me me me and me. Hehe :P

Hi people. Today I'm a good girl. I came straight home after work. No more OT or dinner with colleagues. Hehe. Mum must be really happy. But the most important is I miss my pink lappie very much. Have been thinking of this sweet lil thing whole day. Oh yeah, I'm very very very sick today. I cannot smell anything AT ALL!!! I don't have running nose but just can't smell a single thing. Not even the nice perfume. Haihz... Gastric whole day as well. I have no idea why. I "think" I eat on time. Hehe.




I found out today that the shopping plan with my galz this coming Sunday has to be cancel. *Emo emo emo emo*. I'm trying to get more office attire. Maybe get some dresses. Hehe. Vain vain, I know :) But then if I have to work whole day in the office answering some really angry calls, I rather look pretty answering it okay. Haha. In short, I am just damn vain. I do admit :) not wrong though. Just a bit annoying. Haha.



Let me introduce you to my current "staple food"...


This is the biscuit that I have to eat every night. Even though sometimes I don't have the appetite to eat, I must have at least 2 packets of this biscuit every night. The stock is very limited though. Mum bought this from ... I have no idea where she get this. I'm so addicted to it. The taste is really really unique though. Haha. Besides this, I really really love another fish-looking cookies which mum bought from a Japanese store. It is really good.

Oh my, my love towards Japanese food is getting stronger. Hehe. Had Japanese dinner this week with sis and last weekend with Alfred. Sometimes I do think that Japanese food is better than Chinese food though. But.... I don't take raw food meaning I don't eat those sashimi. I will only watch/admire people eat/enjoying the food while I continue with my cooked food. Haha. Ohh... got to stop talking about Japanese food. It is officially my happy happy food :) You can bribe me with it. You can blackmail me with it. It is officially my 4th obsession now. What is the first 3?? Hehe. First, of course my dear Baby. Second will be my pink lappie *muacks muacks* and third will be my phone. Haha. Ohh, 5th will be my Nina Ricci. Absolutely love it very very very much.

Got to stop now. Finish off my last piece of the biscuit today and continue gossiping with friends in MSN.

Take care ppl.

~BuHBaI~

No comments: