Monday, April 13, 2009

Singapore trip :)

Hey people. I'm back. Haha. Now with pink lappie :) I'm so happy that I finally got it. Hehe :)

Singapore trip was fun. Brandon kor kor showed us around and we went to places that we have never been to. Bought quite a number of stuff :P pictures time :)



Perfumes bought from Singapore. It was really really cheap. The Nina Ricci is really really sweet. Me likey :)


My Nina Ricci set. It's so so so damn cute okay

It comes with this cute apple pouch. Too bad my phone cannot fit into it, or else I'll be the most happy apple lover in the world. Haha. It's pweettttyyyyyy.
The food was amazing, as usual. I had Singapore's version of Chinese nasi lemak one morning and it was very different from the one found in KL. But I really wanted to try the famous Punggol Nasi Lemak that is usually available for supper though. Hehe.
Talking about food, I had my lunch today with Vincent, PS and Leng at this really fancy vegetarian cum Tibet restaurant located at B1 of Jaya One. The food were so-so... but nice presentation though.




Those are the food that were shared among the 4 of us. For me, they were quite okay. Actually it is as good as I thought it would be. I don't know about Leng and PS but I heard from Sai Weng, Vincent don't really like the food there. Haha. I have warned him earlier about the price but didn't mention anything about the taste cause I never try that place before. But seriously... I really like that place. Hehe.





Anyway....



IT REALLY IS MINE .... AND IT'S RIGHT ... HERE!!!
Ladies and gentlemen,
I present to you..
*drum rolls*
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=

PINK LAPPIE!!!!!
Yay!! Dad finally bought it for me. I'm like the most happy girl on earth, okay. All these days of excitedness and walking in and out of Dell store (at least 3 times okay...) and keep on asking the sales representatives the same question (this model got pink? what about what? actually which model has pink colour?), I finally got it. The pink shade is really pretty okay.



The previous laptop that serves me well during my FYP period. I would like to thank you for your kind service and good display quality during Maple Story session as the screen is really big and the sound quality is really good. I will never forget you, my dear big XPS. Hehe.



That's all for the first photo post after so long. Haha. Since I have my pink lappie and black phonie with me now, I will update more photo post more frequently okay. I'll... try my best though. Haha. Exciting upcoming events which never fail to put a smile on my face. Hehehe *shy*
~BuHBaI~

1 comment:

jvipers2 said...

Any "souvenirs" ar?? :P