Saturday, April 25, 2009

Saw + Drilling = Wai wai Screaming

OMG. I really want to scream out really really loud. It's so noisy at home now. The house next door is under renovation. It was sold to a new Malay family and they decided to renovate the house a bit. But... the workers are very hardworking. They started work 8am in the morning. Oh, did I mention that it's a Saturday morning?? Ohhh.. wait, did I mention that the Saturday morning is actually my off day??!!?!?!?! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...... I cannot even watch tv. I seldom watch tv nowadays. On the day I've decided to date my house tv, I can only stare at the tv while my ears can only listen to drilling sounds. Frustration!! Hate it hate it. I mean, common. Give me a break. First of all, I woke up at 7.30am this morning to open the door so that my baby girl can go down and eat breakfast. After a phone call, decided to go back to sleep. At exactly 8am, the wonderful music began. I was like..... OMG! You gotta be kidding. On a Saturday morning? Mehh.... Haih. Anyway, I dragged myself out of bed .... stare at the blue wall. Feel like kicking and karate chop something to release my anger. Seriously, I'm still quite tired. Last night reached home at 11pm. I did not stay to wait for Kin blow candles and cut cake :( me and my curfew :( but it's okay. Happy Birthday Kin :) *hugz* My heart will always belong to you. Hehe.

Ohhh... there's the drilling sound again. Everytime they drill the wall or something, my house's alarm sensor will be triggered and it will beep. Imagine noisy and annoying drilling sound + house alarm sensor beeping = enough to make me scream....

I'm so so so tired now :( please stop it let me nap for 30 minutes please please please??? Hehe.

~BuHBaI~

No comments: