Monday, April 27, 2009

Mummm mummm all the way :)

Hey people. I'm back :) Back to eating non-stop I mean. Haha. Visited a few places over the weekend to eat eat eat and eat my favourite food. First stop, Hulu Langat Thai food. I have not been to this place for a few months and the number of table from 10 increased to around 30!! I heard that there's another outlet in Setapak, near JPJ. Will find out more about the other outlet soon. It was really packed that night. Well, more people = quality of food most likely to decrease. Only certain food (in my own opinion onaly :p ) managed to maintain the standard.


BBQ lamb. Seriously, this is the dish that I used to love the most but then that night, it kind of let me down. It was absolutely tasteless. Not nicely marinated I guess :(


Tom yum till tasted the same. Happy happy :)


Ahhhh, my second favourite dish will be this fish. Still really good though. *clap clap clap*


Oh, a friend introduced me to this place in ... I forgot what's the name of the place. Haha. I just know the way there. Anyway, there is this restaurant that serves BBQ pork but I still prefer the one in Tung Shin road though :)
For dinner, I went to this place behind some dark alley (woooo) for Teochew style steam fish head and some type of noodle. Yummy yummy. As usual, the soup is really really good. As usual, fish cheek for the little girl in the family :) hehe.
Today's dinner was porky again :) But it's Swiss porky. Really nice.
Do visit their website. Their outlet in Jalan Yap Kwan Seng has buffet and the price isn't too expensive either. Pork pork pork and pork. Isn't the pig in the middle cute?!!? Awww....



My favourite pasta all time, Creamy Carbonara. I really wanted to order the seafood one but since the other partner isn't a fan of seafood, will settle the one with bacon only then. Hehe. It is still as good though but would be perfect if there is more creamy sauce on it.


..... I have no idea what is the name of this dish. It's basically a bacon on top of a sausage. The bacon was really good. I personally don't really like the sausage though. It tasted like.... steamed sausage. I miss the Bratwurst that I had in Melbourne very very very much. I can't find anything close to it in KL :( but this restaurant has the hotdog, just don't have the suitable bread to match it. But the bacon is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. The bacon that we get from supermarket is like thinly sliced right? This piece of meat is actually the thinly sliced meat but then it's way way way way thicker. There's a little bit of fat at the side. I didn't eat any of the fat though. Haha.
Ohhh, last but not least....


I found this on my chair this morning, hidden underneath my jacket. I thought it belongs to someone else. So I placed it on the table and suddenly I realised that it was actually for me. Haha. I am slow, I know. But then can't blame me though. It's early in the morning okay. Anyway, when I lifted the cover of the box, I was greeted by...


BISCUITS!!!! Not just biscuits okay. But this small pinky and adorable box is filled with all my favourite biscuits. Oh my god!! I'm like the happiest girl in the world when I saw the content. He remembered every single thing I said. Haha. Tq tq tq. I will appreciate this box for a while more before actually starting to consume it's content. Hehe. Tq tq tq. But I have to hide this box well. Or else, the night shift staff will happily enjoy my happy food :( I received a lot of warning from other colleagues to hide this box in a safe place. Note taken! Dear locker, please come as soon as possible to keep my pinky box safe. Hehe.
That's all for the weekend food updates. More to come!!
~BuHBaI~

1 comment:

jvipers2 said...

Hm? There's a nice Thai food @ Hulu Langat?? >.<"

>>awww, that's so romantic~~ :D