Sunday, May 10, 2009

Alexis's cake :p

Read about cake reviews last Sunday about best chocolate brownies. The winner that most of the people choose was the one from Alexis. I tried the famous Tiramisu from Alexis and I seriously don't like it because it tasted as if the cake was soaked wet by water. Haha. But it Alexis is really famous for the Tiramisu though. Maybe it's only me. Hehe. Anyway, went to the outlet in Mid Valley and bought some cakes.



They have my favourite Pavlova!! But thie one has less fruit. Now I know where to get this one besides Delicious :) but the one that my aunt made in Australia was still the best that I ever had to date. Only kiwi and grapes. But at the mean time, I will have to settle whatever KL has to offer. Hehe.


Well, here it is. The winner!! It was supposed to be accompanied by vanilla ice cream but I did not dine in, so no vanilla ice cream. Hehe. It's a bit hard I must say. I'm not a big fan of brownies, so I really am not in the position to judge. Hehe.



This is... well ... I forgot what cake it is. Nuts with chocolate. That's all :) It was so-so only.
It's obvious that the winner is my favourite Pavlova right? Even Stephen agrees with me. Haha.
Ohhh, the other day, a Pajero knock the back of my car!! How can!! I was sleeping in the car that time while sis was driving. Now the back of my kelisa ain't pretty anymore. The driver said brake malfunction. Well, better fix the brake as soon as possible okay. Dad will arrange to send my CLK to the workshop for "plastic surgery". Haihhh.... my poor CLK :(
Here I am at home, sitting in front of the laptop and TV on a Sunday afternoon. I wanted to go the flea market at Solaris but nobody is free. Just have to wait till next week then. Work for the past week was not fun at all. I was doing follow up. It was really .... arghh... I don't know how to describe it in works but then I get to do my work in peace without having to rush because all the cases were old cases. I will be doing the same thing again 2 weeks later. So I get to rotate between admission and discharge for this 2 upcoming weeks. Yay!!
That's all for now. Have to pay attention to my CSI. I wondered what happened to the old man in CSI because it seems like he was replaced by another old man who was not as "yeng" as the first old man though. Hmmm ... anybody knows the answer??
115 days to go.
~BuHBaI~


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that old guy from CSI very yeng meh? which CSI?

jvipers2 said...

Ohhh!!! Ouch! I feel for you in your CLK girl~ >.<

Hope the plastic surgery's good..dun wana 'senget' behind now wouldn't we~ :P

So when u need a 'tumpang'?? :D