Sunday, May 3, 2009

Babe Jinee :)

A sweet sweet sweet sweet girl gave me this last night..



My first thought was food because she said something like if I don't go get it yesterday, it might turn bad. So I basically reminded myself whole day yesterday about Jinee Jinee Jinee Jinee Jinee. Haha. When I opened the brown paper bag and the box inside...




Awww... isn't it cute? Pink cupcake. She said she thought of me when she's getting these cut things. She's so sweet right? Anyway, the cupcake tasted really good. Thank you very much babe. You made my day :)

Last Thursday was mummy dearest's birthday. Dad don't like Japanese food and both of them agreed that Western food is a no-no. Mum wanted something like Pasta Zanmai initially but I have no idea how we ended up near Subang Airport for seafood. Haha. That was my first visit there and suddenly I don't feel like going back Teluk Gong anymore. Haha. The seafood there were amazingly fresh and the price.. well not too expensive in my opinion considering the variety of food that we ordered that night.

This has to be the most fresh prawn that I ever have up to this moment. It's really really good. You have to trust me on this :)

Huge clams with tiny crabs inside it. I don't think those crabs are edible though. But the clams were quite good. The only thing that I don't like will be the soup. It's a bit.. too .. erm .. spicy?? Or it doesn't really went well with the clams.
We ordered escargots and crabs that night but no photo because was too busy eating. Haha. Definitely will visit there again. Haha. Anybody up to good seafood??
The other day, SW brought me to Bukit Jalil because he said there's a funfair there. I have never been to one so I quickly said yes when he suggested that place.
We parked near the stadium and when we got off the car, we heard really loud music coming out from the stadium. A familiar voice filled the whole stadium. It was actually Lee Hom. He was doing rehearsal in the stadium and me and SW were there to listen. All of a sudden, both of us have the urge to watch his concert. Lee Hom is damn cute and handsome okay. Like super talented as well. ME WANT!! :(
Anyway, back to the funfair. There were a lot of fun rides and small booths for games.


This ride attracted me and SW's attention. If I wasn't wearing a dress that day, we would have take this ride. Scary but fun at the same time. I'm a big fan of extreme rides like this but my attire for the day is a big NO-NO.
Being the first timer to a funfair, I found these booths very very .. ermm .. cute but disturbing. Haha.

Don't this look like a place where the bears were hung until they went out of breath. It is so scary that I don't even dare to go close the booth.


This is the Pooh Bear version of the scary booth earlier. Scary isn't it?!?!?!


Hahahahaha. I found this booth most funny of all. NEMO!!! But then pay attention to the eyes. They looked a bit weird, as if they were protruding. Haha. Scary looking Nemos I have to say.


Cute yellow duckies going round and round and round. There is a number underneath each ducky. They have this special net that the player can use to pick a ducky up to reveal the number underneath. Hehe. So cute!!!


That's all for this week.
122 days to go!
~BuHBaI~

1 comment:

jvipers2 said...

Wah! Fun fair!!
It's like ages since the last time being there..still rmb the one at the (used to be) field behind Paragon.. That was the last time! :P