Sunday, May 24, 2009

Korea F4


Had lunch with TW and PS today at Carl's Junior. Recently, we have been meeting up and our topic of the day is none other than this Korean version of Meteor Garden. PS sent me a photo of them yesterday but I have no idea where I saved it. Anyway, according to both of them (TW finished the whole series while PS is at around 18 or 19), the F4 in the Korean version is much more richer than the Taiwanese one. The story is more or less the same. Rich guy fell in love with a poor girl and his family strongly disagree with the relationship. They have to go through ups and downs to be together in the end and live happily ever after. Hehe. Of course the whole story is really romantic. I can't stand those love story who is really OTT. I mean, it will make girls around the world go crazy and boys ... well, they will blame these series all the time cause their gf will say "Why can't you do that?". Haha.

The most romantic love series that I have watched so far has Mike Ho in it. There was this period where I keep on repeating his name in front of TW till it kinds of drove her crazy. Haha. I'm so sorry for doing that but she's the one that I can relate to since both of us watched the series at around the same time.

Another series that can't be left out would be 1 Litre of Tears. Although the main message behind this series is not about love story but rather than how a girl's with Spinocerebellar Degenerative Disease (if I'm not mistaken) survived until the age of 20 something when she has the disease starting from 16 years old. It was really sad. I think it's mainly because the girl is really cute and pretty. Hehe. But the love story part was really touching as well. They went to the zoo and have this thing with dolphins. It's really really sweet. It can make you "awwwww...." for a really really long time. Starting from episode 2 till the end, every single episode made me cried as if Baby died *choi choi choi*. The worst part is, no matter how many times I watch the series, I will always (and I mean ALWAYS) cry at each and every episode.

That is why when PS offered to borrow me the whole F4 Korean version of Meteor Garden, I said no straight away. I rather listen to them telling me summary of the series than just watching it myself. Furthermore, it's in Korean and the subtitles are in Chinese. Haha. Furthermore, we would have more things to talk about during our tea session. Haha. We even came out with Meteor Garden Hong Kong version. Hahahaha. We were too busy discussing which Hong Kong actor should take which character that we left out a quite important point. Who will be the lead actress?!?!?!

~BuHBaI~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya hor!!! How come v din think of the actress geh?
Nvm... Next tea session will continue with the same topic again~~~
Cos im really crazy for it
WAhhaah

MsXeRoZ Nicole said...

Wei...i have the one with english subtitles. Its a good korean drama to watch. Because its the ONLY korean drama i watch from start to end (I din even watch winter sonata till the end, think it sucks!)

If u want the english subtitles, please drop me a msg. Miss ya, take care.

Why my blog OMG!!!