Sunday, May 31, 2009

93 days to holiday

Ahhh, I need a good holiday to get away from all these shit. I'm very stressed up recently. Maybe it's because of...



Follow up week?

That might be part only a small part of the reason, but not the main reason. I worked from 8am to 7pm yesterday. After work, went for steamboat with SW which was really nice as we get to talk and talk and talk. Next month shift will be a bit hard for me and SW to meet cause he'll be working double night. We can only meet on Friday and Saturday. But, Snow White and tall dwarf eh :)



Baby??

Could be. She's getting better now. The stitches area has dried. No more smelly and sticky yellow discharge flowing out. Her appetite is back. Dad said she even gave dad the pity-and-shiny-puppy-eye look when she finished her breakfast. Daddy spoilt her by giving her another round of breakfast but in really small portion. I told dad not too as I don't want Baby to be overweight.



Cannot-disclose-reason???

Have to agree with that though. Haihh....



Oh my long and happy holiday, please come as soon as possible. I really need you :)
Maybe I should keep myself busy with the planning and planning and planning :)

93 days to go baybeh!!! Yippie :)

~BuHBaI~

No comments: