Monday, May 25, 2009

Monday bluessssssssss

Okay. I survived Monday. Haha. The most tiring day of the week. This week, I'm doing follow up, something very tiring as well. Looking at the files on my table is enough to make me emo the whole day. Haihhh.... Let's talk about something happpy then.

What could be happier than having Japanese food?!?!?! Haha.



I had Japanese food last Thursday for lunch with David. It was my "repay iron" meal. Haha. I had chicken and he had beef. It was really nice, especially the mustard-like sauce with a little alcohol inside. The price of the food is more or less the same with the pink Japanese restaurant just opposite the GSC cinema in Mid Valley (I forgot the name of the restaurant.. haha). I ordered chicken teppanyaki this time. I still prefer chicken teriyaki though. I'm starting to like soft shell crab temaki. Hehe.
The next photo is kind of ... well ... eerie.

If you have no idea what it is, well, it is actually the vet performing operation on my dear Baby. The thing that he's holding is actually the little puppies. My dear Baby was covered by all these white cloth. Scary!!!
Well, Baby is getting better. She loves to sleep under my sis's bed and under the sofa. She has to climb the stairs carefully and gracefully now. Maybe it's because those stiches on her belly. Those stitches will be a daily reminder to me on how close I was on losing someone very dear to my heart.


Here she is doing what she's best at. Sleeping, of course. Haha. I think she looks very cute in this pic even though you can't see her innocent eyes. Hehe. *hugz Baby tightly* Ohhh Baby, please don't ever leave me.... okay, it sounds a bit dramatic but deep down, I really hope that she will never ever leave me :(
~BuHBaI~


No comments: