Sunday, May 17, 2009

Gossip gang week :)

Wai Leng and others just finished their finals recently. It's a good news for me since I got to spend more and more time with them. It all started with ... Korean food :)




These two are my favourite side dishes for the night. Since my phone is on low batt that night, PS is the one taking photos for the night. I did not upload the rest as I am very very lazy to do so :) can see the rest photos from her facebook though :) .... Oh, and due to my carelessness, I caused some serious injury to WL. I am so so so so so sorry. I really don't know why the carrot suddenly flew to your hand. I really feel guilty after that :( Sorry :(

We had an outing today. Was supposed to visit the flea market at Solaris but only realised that it's actually held once a month :( we went for drinks at Dessert Bar instead.

Spent the whole afternoon talking and planning and talking and planning. At the end of the day, our plans were still pending. Haihh, that is what happen when you put a group of girls together. We can talk, we really can. But we will drift away from the topic from time to time. Haha. I love you girls :) You all are what I am today. You all have been with me through the toughest time. I really would not be able to make it without each and every single one of you. Thanks for everything :) muacks muacks :)

~BuHBaI~

1 comment:

waileng said...

cis...u still dare to mention u guilty just after that. haha. my mum shouted when see my hand. when i said, its yh's fault, she no more shouting. hahaha. anyway my hand still not cure until now ler..huhu. "wai yung" dy. how u wanna responsible to it? yi sen seung hui? ehh...haha