Monday, June 1, 2009

Oh, my pinky :)

It is Chai's birthday today. Happy birthday Mr Chai. He shares the same birthday with don't know which Sultan who became the xxth Agung on 200x. Hope both of them have a wonderful birthday celebration this year.

The atmosphere in the office today was really scary. REALLY SCARY. Like not much people working. I'm the only junior at discharge section and 3 more seniors who were at the assessor section. I do bills and answered calls till around 11 something, then finally gave up cause I can't seem to finish the bill on my table. Hehe. There will be more scary Mondays like today every week. But am glad that I'm free for follow up for 2 weeks. 2 weeks of heaven!! Yay. Ohh, 2 new staff came in today for TPA. I forgot their names though because no one-by-one introduction this time. Well, will get to know them very soon :)

Have watching a lot of ghost stories recently. Thanks to David for his collection of Japanese, Korean and Thai ghost story. I am one crazy woman who watches the ghost story with the light off and putting on the earphone at the same time. Haha. David always said I'm "chi sin". I think I am :p I do admit that there were certain part where I will hide myself under the blanket though but bear in mind, the earphones were still stucked in my ear okay. Haha. Too bad the one that I really wanted to watch, Ju On 2, is only available in Chinese subtitle. Mehhhhh....

My Kelisa was sent to the workshop on Saturday by my sis for plastic surgery and colouring, I guess. In a few days time, my Kelisa will be a pretty lady again :) YAY!!!

The reason I'm blogging about random stuff is .... I'm waiting for the Beautiful Cooking Season 2 to stream. Chai showed me this awesome, no no no, should be amazing website where I can stream the series myself. But still need his username and password as well. Hehe. Since I've returned the harddisk, I might be getting a new one for myself but not so soon. I saw one in pink at KLCC yesterday. It's really pweeetttyyyy. And it matches my pinkie lappie as well. Still have to get myself a pink mouse and pink earphone to make my pink online experience a pinky one :) (I have no idea what I'm talking about here).

I do wish that I have pink walls in my room, a pink phone, pink bedsheet and pillow case, pink cupboard and pink wardrobe. Haha. Then it would match my pinkie lappie. Maybe those stuff should be in different shades of pink. It would be really really pweettyyyy. But I have no idea why I'm crazy of blue roses though. Really really crazy for them.

Oh well, got to stop now. Another photo-less entry. Sorry :)

~BuHBaI~

2 comments:

jvipers2 said...

Pink.. -.-"

waileng said...

apasal mau pink??? suddenly love pink..