Thursday, June 25, 2009

Important question!!!

This week is just... tiring. Applied half day leave for next Thursday to take family potrait. Has not found a suitable dress yet. I have a lot to do in these few days even though I'm not the main important character in those photos.

1. Have to colour my hair. Was supposed to do it this Saturday after work but then relative from ... I forgot where are they coming from. Anyway, they will overnight at my place. So have to clean my room a bit and also settle Baby elsewhere. So hair colouring plan will have to postpone.


2. Have to get a dress. I mean a proper and decent and suitable dress for the photoshoot. Will go Bangsar this coming weekend with TW. She wanted to get something for her graduation as well. So there, found a shopping partner. Hehe. She will be my eating partner too. TW ... me heart you :)


3. Want to watch Transformers. Suppose to watch it Saturday night but then one by one told me that they had watched the movie. Movie tickets were sold out even before the day of screening. I don't want to end up watching alone or DVD okay. Anybody who wants to watch that movie, do let me know if you car have one empty space. Haha. But then my working shift is .... haihh .... don't know how to describe it ler.


4. Need to ask the most important question to the most important person at the moment. There were times when I was about to open my mouth but then suddenly chicken out. That's me. I have to prepare script in time like this. Have to think of what question that would be direct back to me and what are the good answer. I do hope the outcome is good where everybody will live happily ever after. The person might be reading my blog, so I can't tell what the questions are. Maybe I'll tell what it is after I get the answer that I want. All I want is just a simple "Yes", actually. It doesn't have to be a great "Yes" or amazing "Yes". Just a simple "Yes" will do. Pleaseee....

Okay. Those are the top 4 most important things to do in my list now. Hope that I could do all in a nice way and achieve the best result ever EVER EVER!! Especially No. 4 :)

Wish me luck ppl :)

~BuHBaI~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the relatives are from Canada, sis