Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Team Building

Hey people. I'm back from Team Building. It wasn't as tough as I thought. Wai Kin said it's more like for kids, especially for obstable course. This is my first time participating in a team building. Can't give out the details yet because there is the second batch that will go for team building this coming Friday. Don't want to spoil the fun for them, but I doubt any of them will read my blog. Haha. A lot of people don't even know my blog existance :) Anyway, I enjoyed water rafting the most even though it's really tiring. Halfway through the journey down the river, I gave up and just lie there on the tube. Haha :)

Oh, the reason I'm blogging in the afternoon is because I'm sick :( Yesterday around 10 something, I started to experience nausea and sharp gastric pain. During lunch, I felt like vomitting. I can't even drive. Was sent to the clinic first. Vomitted once in the office and again at the clinic. Once I reached home, I'm very exhausted. I just changed out of my working attire and into my pyjamas and slept the whole afternoon. I woke up once and vomitted again. By that time, I'm really hungry. Ate dinner at night and went to bed early. Woke up around 5 something to vomit again. Decided to take another day mc and slept till 10 something. Had bread for breakfast and sleep again. Gosh, I have no idea why I can sleep so much but it is really tiring. It's hard for me to stay awake. I don't think it's the medication though. But I'm glad that the vomit has stopped. Fever is gone. Gastric attacks come and go. But I'm feeling much better now compared to yesterday. My face is pale as a paper!!

That's all people. I'm feeling sleepy again. Goodnight :)

~BuHBaI~

1 comment:

=chuan guan= said...

take gd care of urself lo