Tuesday, June 2, 2009

July Dress

I'm super tired. I nealry fell asleep during work today due to the low temperature in the office. It was cloudy outside too. Just the perfect time for a quick nap. Kelvin who was sitting opposite me noticed my heavy eyelids too! I offered him a chance to do something fun. Slap me twice to wake me up!! Haha. The man power was quite abundant in the office today but then I have no idea why am I so tired. Mentally exhausted, I guess. Hehe :)




I am on a very important quest. Mission. Target. I have no achieve it before end of the this month.





I


.


..


...


....


.....


......


need to get a pretty yet simple but adorable and affordable dress to family potrait.




Haha. I know it sounds silly. Taking family potrait is one of my weakness. I will laugh. I mean really laugh. Everyone should be smiling but I will burst into laughter. I hope that the cameraman will have a lot of patience with me. None of my family member could remember the previous family potrait experience. Haha. But everyone turned out looking really good, except me. It's very obvious that I'm trying really hard to stop myself from laughing. My urge to laughter can spread to other people as well. Sis already warned Brandon kor kor that taking family potrait with me might be longer than normal. Hehe.



Anyway, I have to get a dress for myself. Preferably knee length. Can't be too expensive cause I'm saving up for my trip later this year. But it has to be pretty at the same time okay :) At the same time, I have lose some weight so that I won't look like a bloating human being in the photos. These photos might be turned into slideshows during my sis's wedding dinner. A lot of people will be there. Sis even suggested to put photos of me when I'm young in the slide show as well with a bright arrow pointing at the photo to indicate that's me. Some of my colleagues will be attending the dinner as well. That would be .... horrible! Maybe I should hide all those photos. Hehe :) I look too cute, some of you will be jealous and wonders how I can maintain my cuteness after 23 years :)

Wish me luck in the search of the ultimate simple July dress :)
~BuHBaI~

1 comment:

jvipers2 said...

There are nice dresses at boutiques outside Bangsar Village, and are quite reasonable too but most important is they are pwetty~

Good luck searching~ :D