Sunday, June 7, 2009

Plaster Ambassador

I had the most tiring day ever. Slept for less than 10 hours since Saturday night. Hehe. Went over to WL's new place on Saturday night for her house warming party. It turned out to be really warm as halfway through the party, the lights in her house started to blink and then the whole house went dark. Since there were so many engineers around that night, they stood around the main switch and started to push the button-thinggy. At the end, I ended up standing outside the house because I can't stand the heat in the house. Haha. Anyway, Tenaga ppl came over and fixed everything. Thank you Mr Tenaga men. You two came really quick and fixed everything really fast. Us girls ended up chatting for a few hours. Gossip gossip gossip gossip till we're hungry and went out for supper together. Hehe. When we reached WL's house, everybody were really tired, except me. It was way past my bed time. I brought along horror movies, so I watched Shutter alone in the dark. I think it's more towards a sad story than horror. After the movie, watched 1 episode of 1 Litre of Tears before going to bed. Haha. I know, I'm crazy. Woke up at 11 something, had breakfast of carefully and nicely cut roti canai. After that, we headed to The Curve for shopping. I need to get some stuff for the upcoming Team Building. Haihhh....



Anyway, if you didn't see me on Saturday, you will be wondering what does the title means :) I am appointed the new ambassador for plaster!! I was washing a bowl on Thursday night after dinner. While transfering the wet bowl to the drying rack, it slipped. In normal circumstances, a normal person will not do what I did. When the bowl fell on the counter top, it bounced up a little, broken into 3 big pieces. A normal person will either grab the bowl before it slipped or kept their precious hand some safe distance from the broken bowl. Me, being an abnormal dumb pig, choosed to be different from the rest. I ended up as below...



A sharp edge of the broken bowl stabbed it's way through my left palm. It looks more like a Nike logo now. Haha.






Cuts on my left little finger and right thumb.

I got these 3 cuts from washing a soup bowl. Am I great or what?!?!!? Anyway, I lose a lot of blood on my left palm (okay, actually not very much but for me it's a lot cause the blood dripped down straight to the floor.... 5 to 6 drips okay!!! ). Dad quickly cover my wounds with plasters.





I have to change plaster everyday. The wounds are all dried up now and they are closing up. It's not that painful anymore. I have a lot of plasters with me now. I even have Disney Princess plasters okay ( cause I'm so vain and they are in pink.... aww..... ). I have a mini first aid kit with me now. Mostly filled by plasters though. Haha.



Haihh... sometimes I do wonder why am I so clumsy and stupid. Just now when I walked up the stairs, I nearly fell backwards okay. Ohh, did I mention that the stairs were actually from my house, the one that I have been walking up and down and up and down for the past... hmm ....18 years??? Haihhh....





I found this on me when I was changing for work one morning...




A big patch of blue black bruise right on my thigh. I have no idea how I got it. It's always a mystery for me. If you don't know, both of my legs were filled with my clumsy trophies. There was this big rectangular blue black bruise between my ankle and knee. Just right in the middle. Got it when I fell from the stairs right under my office before CNY. The bruise did not go away. It still hurts a little when I press on it. Suk Yee asked me how is it possible to get a bruise at that location of the leg. I don't know what the answer is, honestly. Then there were 2 left over scars right on top of both knees from the fall as well. There is this fungus infection something on the back of my leg. Although I put cream on it, there is still a visible patch on my leg. Haihhhh.... I can only be ambassador for either plaster, blue black bruises and scars. I can never be ambassador for beautiful leg or something like that :(



That's all about the job of being an ambassador. It's really tough, don't you think??
~BuHBaI~

2 comments:

SGRMSE. said...

Well, if it's any consolation, I'm a huge klutz too and mystery bruises, nicks and cuts are just as good friends with me as they are with you.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.kfarbair.com][img]http://www.kfarbair.com/_images/_photos/photo_big8.jpg[/img][/url]

בית מלון [url=http://www.kfarbair.com]כפר בעיר[/url] - שירות חדרים אנחנו מציעים שירותי אירוח מגוונים גם יש במקום שירות חדרים המכיל [url=http://www.kfarbair.com/eng/index.html]אחרוחות רומנטיות[/url] במחירים מיוחדים אשר יוגשו ישירות לחדרכם...

לפרטים נא גשו לאתרנו - [url=http://kfarbair.com]כפר בעיר[/url] [url=http://www.kfarbair.com/contact.html][img]http://www.kfarbair.com/_images/apixel.gif[/img][/url]