Monday, June 22, 2009

Team Building Revealed :)

Has been really sick after team building. Viral fever and gastritis and vomitting. Haihh, I survived the team building but failed the work-after-team-building days. Hehe. Getting much better now. Declared myself Ms Bread 2009 because has been eating a lot of bread lately. During sick days, has been eating nothing but bread the whole day. The sight of food made me nausea. The incredible thing was I didn't lose any weight. Haihhh... Anyway, some updates for the past few weeks :)


Everybody, meet the world biggest ass hamster, Miss Piggu. Miss Piggu is Leng and Vince's pet. As you can see, the hamster has a really big ass. But isn't she cute and adorable and tiny?? The way she sleeps reminds me of Baby, which made me miss her so much. Hehe. She's sleeping just beside me at this moment. I wonder what will happen if I suddenly kick her off the bed. Haha. Of course I won't do that. She's my precious :)

Lately, there has been a lot of tea session with Pui See and TW. We would talk (gossip, to be precise) for hours about everything. Talk talk talk talk and laugh. The other day when we overnight at Leng's place, we went to The Curve for brunch and gossip session again.


My drink and TW's drink. I forgot the name of the drinks but they tasted kind of nice. Especially mine :)


My brunch for the day. I ended up eating all the fishes and mushroom while Pui See had the noodle. It was quite nice, I should say. Better than other cafe's Tom Yum.



This would be my all time favourite biscuit from Penang. Have been craving for it lately. Thanks to Stephen for getting me 2 boxes when I'm craving for it the most. Haha. It's still really really good. For those who frequently visit Penang or are from Penang that always visit KL, do let me know. Need your kind help to get me these yummy yummy biscuits :)



This is Baby's new look after grooming. Somehow, I think she looks better this way. More clean and tidy and fresh looking. The scarf was given by the pet shop people. I thought it was something with nice smell but the staff told me it was a gift to Baby. Haha. Lucky baby :)



Since the second session of team building has ended yesterday, I think it's safe for me to reveal some of the pics that I took during the first session.

View from my apartment. Facing the highway to... ermm ... no idea where it is though. Hehe. Somehow the mountain has this really calming effect if you stare at it for a really long time. Haha.


The living room with pink sofa. So nice and cute :) Each apartment comes with a small kitchen and dining area. Way better than my what I have expected earlier. Way way better ;)

The room that I shared with Janice. When we're alone in the room, we can talk and talk and talk for just about anything. The first night, both of us talked until 2am in the morning. Both of us have the exactly same habit of staying in a hotel. Hehe.

During team buidling, each group has to come out with a Webpage design. These are what we did in like, 30 minutes I think.









This is the view from the pool at night :)

It was really nice sitting by the pool. They have these lazy chairs where you can sit there and enjoy the quiet night. Too bad there's not much stars that night. I did not even swim in the pool because there was no enough time. Really regret for not swimming that night. It's hard to find a swimming pool nowadays. For me at least. Furthermore, there's no people using the pool at night. I can swim and swim without stopping. Haihhh...
That's all for now. Need to sleep. Tomorrow is another working day ;)
~BuHBaI~

1 comment:

Keynote Speaker said...

So sorry to hear what happened to you after a Team building Activity.

But team building activity is really exciting! I mean it builds friendship among colleagues and it also tests your leadership skills as well.

Get well soon!