Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Bagssssssss

Noticed this on my thigh when changing for work this morning....


Haihhhh.... It will be there for .... I have no idea how long this thing will stay by my side. Haha. Or should I say stay on my thigh. There is another one beneath my knee, which has been with me for like more than 3 month. I got it when I fell down from the stairs below my office. Haha. Both of my legs are filled with my clumsy trophy.

I realised Baby is as clumsy as me too. Both of us have this thingy with stairs :) Like master, like doggy :)


The bags that I ordered from this website have finally arrived!! Thank you Lek Lin :)

I ordered 4 bags in total. One has yet to arrive. I don't remember ordering the big brown bag on the left but sis it is mine... so ... hehe :)



I would like to welcome these nice and cheap (really really cheap) bags to my family. Old bags, I am please to introduce you all to new family members :)






We are all one big happy family. So please be nice to each other okay. I love all of you equally the same okay.
Since 2 of the bags have soft bottom, I went to Lik Soon to get hard cardboard. Have to cut them out according to the bag's size so that the bags will have hard bottom. The bags will look better if I put a lot of stuff into it. I did some shopping at Lik Soon. For those who don't know, Lik Soon is the most famous bookshop in my housing area. It has a wide range of stationaries and books.


Bought a pink folder so that I can put all those important work related papers into it. Searched high and low for a pink one and finally found this which is still in good condition. Happy happy. The exercise book is for me to write down the hospital contacts. It will be like my ultimate Malaysia's hospital directory. When it's my turn to reply e-mail, this book will be my best working companion. Will fill it with hospital contacts (telephone number, fax number, which department to look for), insurance company contacts (which department to look for and who to look for) and other important notes :) too bad I can't get the book in colour though. I choosed red instead. Hehe.
Got to stop now. Have to start making the bases for my beloved bags.
Ohh, thank you Jullian for the suggestion. Bangsar boutiques did crossed my mind but I need my girls to go with me to give me opinions. Hehe. I can feel another fun outing with them again :) But seriously, I don't know that you know so much about girls stuff :) especially dresses :)
~BuHBaI

1 comment:

jvipers2 said...

Eh, what do u mean ar! -.-"
Well, do not under estimate guyz with a fashionable mother! :P
I notice the boutiques there open til like midnight.. -.-"
So, should have plenty of time to shop..juz be careful~ ^^