Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Chilli’s …. again :)

Hey people. Wanted to update about Baby related stuff but I forgot to take photographs of the important point. Neh….. food update at the moment will do to satisfy my need to blog :P

 

Visited Chilli’s again during the weekend with my galz :) Food and gossips all the afternoon. Ahhh… what a great way to spend the day :)

003 (2)

002 (2)

I think Calvin ordered the chicken before. Quite nice though. Little bit of spicy. But the bread thingy … well, I did not taste it because it’s very smelly. Maybe I don’t like the smell of cheese (doesn’t mean that I don’t eat them), I did not touch that dish at all. Haha.

 

Have been chasing this Taiwan drama series recommended by Pui See. I’m super addicted to it already.

normal_15540_214776977984_192666757

The story might be typical Taiwan idol series but then … I don’t know, I enjoyed series by Rainie Yang (after Devil Beside You). She’s has this ultra cuteness which I don’t find it annoying. So this is my current obsession after my Pink Nintendo DS :p I watched it through PPLive. Even though everything is in Chinese, I managed to find some english and hong kong series. Yay!! No download, just stream it like Youtube. The speed is quite fast also. I’ve installed it to my mum’s computer but then the computer can’t read Chinese. So I’m figuring a way on how to install Chinese language to my mum’s computer. Any idea??

 

Back to the series, I think every girl out there, like me, hope to have a love relationship as sweet as the movie. But…

 

 tumblr_kskm3scY0Q1qa1txjo1_500

I don’t mind my hair to be that day (love the colour very much), but I don’t think Calvin is ready for “that” hairstyle. *winks at Calvin*

 

~BuHBaI~

2 comments:

jvipers2 said...

I knw~
There's an app known as 'Microsoft AppLocale'...
It'll enable your PC to read the PP chinese.. :D
Enjoy
~

waileng said...

if he would...means he really love u very very much till can die for u wehh~~ i dont have vince will be that way anyway :P hehehehe