Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Yuzu & Go Sushi

What are the similarities of the above 2 named restaurants? Japanese restaurants, both me and Calvin love and they serve good food Smile

 

Yuzu is located on the top floor of Suria KLCC, together with Little Penang and Madam Kwan. Me and Calvin wandered around aimlessly looking for a place for lunch. Madam Kwan was our first choice but it was difficult for the both of us to resist the temptation of Japanese food at that time as Madam Kwan was quite full that day.

 

DSCN0916

DSCN0917

Our table is near the walkway of the mall. We were separated from the curious passerby by the strings and metal balls which make a beautiful art divider. Together with the glass roof of the mall, both of us enjoyed a beautiful lunch on a peaceful Saturday. Ahh…… that’s life Smile

 

DSCN0920

DSCN0921

Calvin’s unagi and tempura set and my teriyaki chicken on hot stone set. Both of our set meals are amazingly good. I may have burnt my chicken as the stone was really hot, but the caramelized sauce made the chicken absolutely yummy. Each of our set comes with salad, chawanmushi, miso soup and fruits. There are other interesting items on the menu like beef wrapper in foil paper, fresh sashimi and sushi. I just love the food presentation, especially the appetizer. Even though we did not order any appetizer, but we managed to sneak peek other customers order. Hehe.

Go Sushi is located at Taman Midah. I noticed the existence of this Japanese Restaurant for a few months but never visit the place before. When I do, I was surprised to know that the chef used to work at U Restaurant, Bangsar. I love his beef teriyaki and salad very much. Oh, and also the only place that you can find white sauce chicken, besides Sakae at Taman Billion (where the owners of both restaurants are brothers).

 

IMAG0640

IMAG0641

IMAG0643

IMAG0644

I ordered the beef teriyaki and Calvin ordered sushi set. The salad is my starting point of being able to consume salad for lunch/dinner. It’s the sauce. Vinaigrette, to be exact. Although the exact ingredients are unknown, I still can’t find any vinaigrette in the market that is as good as this one. Sour, but not over the top. Just right for the tasteless green vegetables. With a nearer location and cheaper price, I will definitely be back at the restaurant again. Weee……… You really should try this restaurant out. They have a experienced waiter who is really friendly and good in recommendation and an experienced Japanese chef from a high end Japanese Restaurant that offers not-the-usual-Japanese-food for you at the affordable price. Seriously, if you stay nearby Taman Midah, you really should check this place out. I. AM. SERIOUS….

~BuHBaI~

No comments: