Monday, October 4, 2010

1U Sushi Q

I stumbled on this tiny Sushi Bar at the 1U bridge when I went window shopping alone. Their food looks very nice and some of them are not the typical Japanese hand roll or sushi that you can find in those Japanese Restaurant. So me and Calvin decided to have a light meal at Sushi Q one day.

 

 Exif_JPEG_PICTURE

You can’t missed this small restaurant because it’s at the middle of the bridge. It looks like the one at Japanese where it’s convenient for a quick meal.

 Exif_JPEG_PICTURE

Exif_JPEG_PICTURE

They are a few glass cabinets with sushi and hand rolls. They were cold and I love cold sushi because I think they taste better when served cold. The price was reasonable and same as those from Japanese restaurant. I find their hand roll very special.

 

Exif_JPEG_PICTURE

Me and Calvin shared this. Salmon sushi, unagi hand roll and Fried Chicken hand roll. They were really good, especially the hand roll. They have sashimi as well but Calvin didn’t ordered as we will be having dinner in a short while. But their sashimi looked really nicely decorated. I cannot comment about their freshness since we didn’t try them.

 

Exif_JPEG_PICTURE

Calvin just love their table’s graphic. He said it’s really cute and nice. I think they are quite cute as well although I have no idea what they are. Ohhhhh, I just want to visit Japan really really soon to try the most authentic Japanese food and also to shop, shop and shop. Hehe. Do drop by this place for a light meal on your next visit to 1U, if you love cold sushi/hand roll. Hehe.

~BuHBaI~

No comments: