Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hong Kong Day 4 :(

This will be our last day in Hong Kong :( but our flight is in the evening so we roamed around aimlessly in Hong Kong in the morning and afternoon. Hehe.

We had the best breakfast in our history of life!!! I’m not a big fan of bread but I love what I ate for breakfast that day, which was bread and egg. Yummylicious betul!!!

 Exif_JPEG_PICTURE

Exif_JPEG_PICTURE

Exif_JPEG_PICTURE

Exif_JPEG_PICTURE

Exif_JPEG_PICTURE

Exif_JPEG_PICTURE

Exif_JPEG_PICTURE

Exif_JPEG_PICTURE

Exif_JPEG_PICTURE                                              We went to Australia Dairy Company for breakfast. I heard that their breakfast is very good and they have eggs cook in all sorts of way. Calvin is a big fan of half boiled egg and he prefers his fried egg with raw egg yolk. So we went to this place for breakfast. We have to queue up to get a place but we did not wait long in the queue. More like 2 minutes and we were instructed by the waiter to follow him. As usual, we have to share a table with a lady. But once my ass hit the stool, the waiter straight away asked us “Want to eat what ah???”. I was shocked and ordered the breakfast set. Luckily I surveyed about what each restaurant’s specialty before visiting the place to ensure that if their waiters are very pushy, I will know what to order. Haha. I ordered the breakfast set and also and ala carte scrambled egg with toast. The soup macaroni was a big no no because it’s extremely salty and I don’t like macaroni. Calvin’s had the fried egg and bread. He said it was really good. But the best of the best would be my toast bread with scrambled egg and a slice of ham. It’s super duper yummy. I took the first bite and I can’t help but smile. Hehe. Calvin’s reaction was like from o_o to O_O. Haha. I enjoyed the breakfast very much, food wise. But then it’s quite stressful eating in the restaurant because it’s always full of people and the waiters were walking around the restaurant really fast with the hot beverages and food. Besides that, the waiter would instruct customer to stand behind us and said “They are going to finish soon, you can have their seats once they left”. I was like…. omg omg omg. Eat faster, eat faster!! Haha. I don’t like the feeling of people standing behind me, staring me from behind while I’m eating. It’s just really stressful. Hehe.

After breakfast, we went to the Avenue of Stars but it was raining lightly, so I didn’t take any photos with the camera. I was too busy holding the umbrella for Calvin as he took photographs with his camera :) We headed back to Yau Ma Tei for lunch. I forgot to survey about lunch near hotel so we just randomly pick a restaurant with air conditioner. There’s this restaurant just next to Ocean Empire Food that is like char chan teng. The name of the Restaurant is Delicious Cafe. Hehe.

 Exif_JPEG_PICTURE

Exif_JPEG_PICTURE

Exif_JPEG_PICTURE

Exif_JPEG_PICTURE

Exif_JPEG_PICTURE

This restaurant’s specialty is Hainanese Chicken Rice. When Calvin  told me that they have Boneless Hainanese Chicken Rice, I said, “Okay, I’ll have that”. I can’t say no to boneless, chicken and rice. Haha. It turns out to be as good as the one that we have in Malaysia but the chicken is a little bit over-fat. Haha. Calvin ordered Indian Curry with Pork Chop. He said the pork chop was really good but the curry was not nice at all. He said that it has very strong spices flavour to it. Hehe. As usual, their tea with lemon never fail me. I just wish that the ice lemon tea in Malaysia would be as good as theirs. Hehe.

 

Exif_JPEG_PICTURE                                              We went back to our hotel to collect our luggage and took the Airport Express to the airport. It’s quite fast and comfortable travelling through the Airport Express. The train directly stop inside of the airport. Once you got off the train, there will be trolleys arranged nicely for you to put your luggages. But just make sure you know where is the check in counter for your airline because they have Terminal 1 and Terminal 2.

While I’m waiting for check in, Calvin went to return the MTR ticket to get the HKD50 refund back for each card. After passing through the custom and security, I suddenly felt like eating McD but there was no McD in the airport. So, we choose Starbucks instead.

 

Exif_JPEG_PICTURE                                              We shared a Caesar's Salad, orange juice and …. I forgot what that thing is because it was for Calvin. Haha. After the light meal, we board our plane on time. We had our dinner on the plane as we have pre book our meals online when we purchased our tickets.

 

Exif_JPEG_PICTURE                                               

Exif_JPEG_PICTURE                                              I ordered Nasi Briyani and Calvin had Nasi Lemak. I just love eating flight food. I have no idea why. Maybe it’s because MAS has this big tray of food ranging from appetizer to dessert, all on the same tray that you can enjoy from your seat. Haha. Anyway, my nasi briyani and his nasi lemak was just average. I bought a Ribena for myself this time. Hehe. The flight back to KL was shorter than to Hong Kong because we arrived 30 minutes earlier than scheduled. Hehe. Speeding pilot eh :)

That’s all for my Hong Kong trip. Had fun trying out all of the yummy food and visiting their malls. I think Hong Kong is a really fast paced city because everyone was like walking really fast all around the city, including aunties and uncles. Even their escalators are faster than ours. You can find Sasa, 7-11, Bonjour, Maxim and Hui Lau Shan almost everywhere in Hong Kong. I love their MTR system because it’s all linked up nicely and interchange stations are just walking distance away. Furthermore, most of their MTR stations are underground, so you don’t have to worry travelling around when it’s raining.

All I can say about Hong Kong are convenient, fast and yummy food. Haha.

Exif_JPEG_PICTURE

~BuHBaI~

No comments: