Sunday, December 19, 2010

Ecoba – Girls Gathering

Besides my family, Calvin and Baby, my girls are the 4th most important people in my life. They are the one that stand behind me when I was falling apart, help me up and make sure that I am alright. They are the one who made me realise what friends truly are. Sure, we have different opinions on everything but those differences are what make each and everyone of them so special to me. So it is important for me to have girls gathering with them from time to time. It’s getting harder nowadays to have a gathering as Wai Leng and Pui See are always on jobs. They will be on shoot for the whole night and day. And on the day that they are not shooting, they will be spending time with their partner or just resting at home. But I make sure that I keep in touch with them through MSN to know how are they doing and let them know how am I doing as well.

Since everyone are busy, even birthdays have to be celebrated together on the same day. We celebrated Mei Yee, mine and Tsuey Wenn’s birthday earlier this month. Wai Leng recommended Ecoba since she has been there previously for business purposes. Locating the place is a big challenge for me. I drove there myself and I have no idea how to enter the car park. Luck was on my side that night. I parked nearest to the lift which brought me directly to the bar. Hehe. Me, Wai Leng and Pui See arrived the earliest. So we ordered dinner for ourselves while waiting for others.

 

Exif_JPEG_PICTURE

Exif_JPEG_PICTURE

Exif_JPEG_PICTURE

Wai Leng ordered Carbonara which was way better than my Chef’s Recommendation Kampung Fried Rice with Fried Chicken. Her pasta was creamy and went well with the mushroom and bacon. My fried rice was a big disappointment as it was practically tasteless. Only the fried chicken was edible. Haihhh….. Shin, as usual, fashionably late (as expected) ordered Aglio Olio which was nice as well. Note to self: order pasta next time. Hehe.

 

Exif_JPEG_PICTURE

Exif_JPEG_PICTURE

We waited for the others to arrive before ordering beer. The Hoegaarden was huge! I can’t even finish my beer at the end of the night. Maybe I’m not a big fan of beer and also my stomach was full of the yucky fried rice. Hehe.

 

Exif_JPEG_PICTURE

Exif_JPEG_PICTURE

Exif_JPEG_PICTURE

We bought a birthday present for TW. It’s a rainbow colour sexy underwear where Wai Leng wrote our initial on the back of the underwear because we know that TW will not be wearing the underwear. It will be the most memorable present for TW who is not so girly. Haha.

Exif_JPEG_PICTURE

Exif_JPEG_PICTURE

Exif_JPEG_PICTURE

We also ordered finger food to go with our beer. Nachos, fried calamari and fries. The nachos were really good, except that none of us touch the green chillies. Haha.

After that, we presented TW with her present.

Exif_JPEG_PICTURE

Exif_JPEG_PICTURE

Exif_JPEG_PICTURE

Exif_JPEG_PICTURE

Exif_JPEG_PICTURE

Exif_JPEG_PICTURE

Exif_JPEG_PICTURE

Exif_JPEG_PICTURE

Exif_JPEG_PICTURE

Exif_JPEG_PICTURE

Exif_JPEG_PICTURE

Exif_JPEG_PICTURE

Exif_JPEG_PICTURE

There…. I have put all the photographs in sequence. It started with TW opening the packet and unwrapping the suspicious looking pink packet to reveal a colourful underwear!! Shin even did the honour to reveal our initials at the back of the underwear!! It was hilarious to see Shin kept on “promoting” the underwear while TW backing off away the underwear. Hahaha. Nicely done, Shin…

After that, we indulge into the Haagen Dazs ice cream cake that Pui See bought from 1U.

Exif_JPEG_PICTURE

The cake was absolutely yummy. Definitely worth the price.

I went home with a full stomach that day. 50% is from the food, beer and cake. the other 50% is from all those laughing, gossips and, most importantly, the feeling of being loved and cared by the important girls in my life. Can’t wait to meet them again during the New Year party!!! Woooooohoooooo~~~

~BuHBaI~

No comments: