Friday, July 30, 2010

Vietnam Kitchen

Vietnam Kitchen is my favourite place for Vietnamese food except for beef noodle cause the one in Australia is still the best ever!! So when me and Calvin went to Leisure Mall the other day, I suggested this place over Wong Kok as it has been ages since I last dine there.

They have set meals now which are suitable for 2 to 3 person, 3 to 4 person and etc. I guess will have to introduce the lemon grass chicken rice to Calvin next time. I personally have not tasted any ala carte items on the restaurant. Usually will go for the dry beef noodle or some other rice dish.

 

IMAG0163

IMAG0160

IMAG0161

IMAG0162

We choose the set meal for 2 to 3 persons. Everything were really good. The one that was least nice would be the pork. Maybe it’s a little too sweet for me. The taufoo with minced meat went well together with white rice. Sweet and sour chicken was amazing. Me like. The garlic taugeh was not bad either. Overall, it’s a good dinner there. Will be back for the lemon grass chicken really soon :p

No comments: