Thursday, November 18, 2010

Aliyaa

Things have been quite rough for me recently at work and Calvin is the only place that I can rant non stop of how bad they were. After so many days of complaining, I felt bad for Calvin who always have to listen to me bla bla bla bla bla bla bla non stop all the way from Times Square to my home. Haha. Poor thing. Sometimes he don’t really understand what I really do but he will never interrupt me and will listen to every single word I say. I wanted to thank Calvin for being the best bf that any girl could ask for, so I suggested for a treat by me at this place that I have been to. Both of us appreciate eating at beautiful restaurant with breath-taking interior and exterior design. The place is at Damansara, near Help College. We were dissapointed that day to learn that the place was closed for a private function. It started to rain, so we went next door for a meal instead.

 

IMAG0284

From the look of the logo, we thought it was a Thai restaurant. We were proven wrong when we opened the menu. They serve Indian food. Since we were already seated nicely and it was raining outside, we decided to give this place a try. It can’t be that bad, right?

 

IMAG0315 

IMAG0308 

IMAG0314I ordered the Chicken set while Calvin ordered the mutton. Each came with different side dishes like potatoes, mint sauce, chilli paste and eggplant. As expected, both of our food were spicy. Served together with piping hot rice, it made our meal extra spicy. But they were quite good, especially the potatoes :) Me likey :)

After laughing at Calvin who will not stop sweating, we left the place with warm stomachs and walking hand in hand under my tiny umbrella when it’s raining. What more can I ask for a romantic date? Hehe.

~BuHBaI~

No comments: