Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Old Town’s New Menu :)

I always hear the Old Town’s radio advertisement about their new menu but never have a chance to try it out myself. My current working place does not have any Old Town nearby. I was really anxious to find out about their new menu. Hence, I suggested to have lunch at Old Town last weekend, and Calvin seldom say no to my idea (maybe because he don’t have to crack his head on what to eat). We went to the one nearby to my place.

 IMAG0227 They have new place for the menu and sauces to stand now. Love this thing as it will make the table look more organized. Would be better if the thing could fit another menu at the back because it currently can only fit 1. This reminds me of the Empire Congee restaurant in Hong Kong :)

 

IMAG0230Our drinks for the hot afternoon. Milk tea and ice lemon tea. I prefer their lemon tea over honey lemon because their honey lemon is ALWAYS super sweet. Me no likey :(

 

IMAG0231

IMAG0235

I ordered the bbq chicken noodle while Calvin ordered the rice. I was tempted to order Ipoh Chicken Noodle because I order that nearly every time I go Old Town. I kept on reminding myself that I want to try their new dishes. Hehe. The noodle was okay, but the wan ton noodle at Hong Kong is still the best!! Calvin said that the BBQ chicken was actually not bad. I bet the main reason was just that his fried egg was cooked the way he like; cooked egg white with raw egg yolk!!!

I noticed that they have added a few other new item on their menu as well. Definitely will be back to try the others *fingers crossed and praying that will not end up ordering Ipoh Chicken Noodle*

~BuHBaI~

No comments: