Saturday, November 6, 2010

Morning and Afternoon Tea :)

Me and Calvin have not been to Mid Valley for the past, erm…. 3 months? We usually visit Sunway Pyramid since it’s near his house. But I wanted to do some shopping, not for clothes but for stuff like shampoo, conditioner and etc, I suggested Mid Valley. We went there two days in a row, not intentionally though. I bought a air perfume for my room and it didn’t work. We have to go back the next day to change a new one. On the first day, we watched The Child’s Eye; a horror movie.

Before the movie, we went for a tea break at The Sweet Chat Cafe since we have time to spare and not really in the mood for window shopping.

IMAG0190 

IMAG0184 

IMAG0185 Calvin ordered this chocolate drink with a lot of chocolate syrup at the bottom. It was really good, except fattening. Haha. We shared English scones and I have to say, the ones at Tappers, Jaya One, are the best!! But was Calvin’s first scone, so it wasn’t that bad for him. I, on the other hand, had a taste of the best scones in town by far. Haha. I don’t really like sweet drinks, so I ordered mushroom soup. It turned out to be bitter but still not bad. At least it has big chunks of mushrooms :) Hehe.

On the next day, we went for another movie. You Again. The movie was quite funny and we both laughed really hard at the scene where the guy suddenly sing a silly song with his own drum effect. Haha. Before movie, we went for drinks and dessert at Little Taiwan.

IMAG0198

IMAG0194 I had Red Tea with really yummy bubbles. Hehe. Calvin wanted some ice dessert and ordered shaved ice with strawberries. Hehe. He’s the only guy I know that love strawberries as much as I do :) We had a pretty bad experience with Little Taiwan previously. We have learnt our lesson and decided not to order any food this time. Hehe. Overall, I enjoyed my weekend even though I have to work half day :( but then it’s okay. Focus on the good part and let go of the bad one and it will be much, much better. Trust me :)

~BuHBaI~

No comments: